Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gingerbread House Decorating!!::

Today my good friend Ricci hosted a get together with some of the families from church. She had all of us bring a bag of candy and we were able to decorate our very own gingerbread house she had made for all of us, along with that we had a wonderful luncheon together! She is always opening her door to us and is an "ideal" hostess! For being so snowy, I was surprised how many families came out today! It was a pleasant surprise! Thank you Ricci for spending the time and energy putting together all of these houses for us...you're awesome!!

Here are some of my favorite pictures of the day...









































































































































































1 comment:

God Made Playdough said...

Steve and Berry's at the Supermall is going out of business and everything is 50-70% off! I bought 4 shirts, 1 tank top, 2 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of slacks, 3 earrings, and a braclet for $50! I bought a size smaller jeans than I wear and they fit!!!! This shredding really works! I've pretty much lost a size and I haven't even been counting calories with it, just working out! It would be fun to get together with Pam and do it all together sometime!