Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Slacker::

I have totally put off blogging the last few days (weeks) I have been so incredibly busy or dealing with a sick child that it's just slipped through the cracks! I dont even know where to begin...

Jacob has been doing wonderful in his Puggles class on Wednesday nights! He is now working on his 2nd verse and can almost say the whole thing! He made an adorable Christmas tree out of a painted green pine cone last week and even decorated it with little ornaments (beads). Tomorrow night the kids are throwing a birthday party for Jesus and they even get to wear their pj's! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

My birthday was great! I was able to spend time with my families and friends and enjoy a great dinner at Bahama Breeze! It was SO GOOD! From there we went shopping at the Southcenter mall. Steven had been on the hunt for a new tv so along with our best friends Chris and Angela we went out and about comparing prices on the tv we both wanted. It got too late that night but the next day, we went back to Circut City and picked up our new 50" plasma tv!! Steve installed it that night and it now has a new spot above our fireplace! A few days later Chris and Steve went to get his new tv too! They even got The Dark Knight on Blu Ray and watched it together as soon as Steven was done installing theirs! Meanwhile Angela and I spent the night sewing together!

Speaking of sewing, Ive been having so much fun with my new hobby! Ive made far too many trips to Joanns in the last few weeks but thanks to the gift cards I got from my birthday, I haven't gone too overboard. I have had customers from New York City all the way to San Diego!

In between numerous playdates, Mops, Awana, sewing, Christmas shopping and parties, I am slowly beginning to understand my camera. I know it's going to take awhile but in the meantime, here are just a few of my favorites! My next project it learning how to edit! I have no idea how that works! :)

Enjoy!



























1 comment:

Kami said...

That is super exciting that you have so many customers from all over the country! I still can't wait to buy one from you when I have my next kiddo :) I can't wait for our next GTG with the zesty mama group. I won't be able to go to the Ugly Sweater party b/c of weather and lack of child care, but I hope all of you ladies have fun.