Tuesday, March 31, 2009

{My attempt at photography}

So if you follow me on facebook, then you've already seen these pictures and I thank you all so much for the sweet comments ..I am so flattered...but for those of you that are not on facebook (first of all, whats wrong with you?) and second of all, I wanted to introduce you to an adorable little family! They were my "guinea pigs" a couple of weekends ago while I practiced with some new techniques on my camera. I am still very much in the learning process but thanks to the photography group I am a part of that meets every month or so, I will be able to develop a better understanding on the amazing editing world of Photoshop cs4. So here are some of the images I have so far. These were not edited in Photoshop but once I begin to figure it out, I will re-edit these in hopefully a more professional fashion!
But for now, enjoy this beautiful little girl and her family :)


{The adorable Miss Adelynne, just 3 months old}









1 comment:

God Made Playdough said...

Absolutely love them!!! I can't wait for ours!!!