Monday, September 7, 2009

Pumpkin Patch:: Mini Sessions are here!!



With the fall season soon approaching, now's the time to start thinking
about those holiday photos!

Each mini-session includes:
Up to 4 people
30 minutes of shooting time
7-10 edited images on a cd for you to do whatever you'd like!
All for $50.00

Im hoping to do both a North and South south pumpkin patch if
I can get enough spots filled in.

October 10th- Spooner Farms in Orting

October 24th- TBD
(if you live up north, recommend your favorite pumpkin patch!)
*If any of these dates don't work for you, I can be flexible

I will be shooting all day so if there is a time that works best for you, I can definitely schedule you in accordingly!


(253) 720-2477
you can email me at::
Kfentonphotography@hotmail.com
for appointment times

KFentonPhotography



2 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

how much?

Keren said...

I guess that would be good to know eh?

50.00 :)