Sunday, September 6, 2009

Two Thumbs Up:: 3D experience


Steven and I were able to sneak away for a date night on Friday! We have an awesome neighbor girl who offered to take the kids off our hands for a few hours. I had figured dinner and a movie would be the plan but I took a double take when Steven asked if I needed to go to Joanns for anything. I couldnt turn him down and ended up getting some really cute fabric for 3 nursing covers! After shopping we splurged on some Black Angus for dinner..it was quite yummy! We have wanted to see "The Final Destination" for awhile now, and when we saw it was playing at our local theater we were so excited to finally be able to see it. We assumed we were going to a regular showing, but it turns out we were in store for a 3d version instead. I have never been to anything like it before and I must say, it was an awesome experience! It made the graphics so much more real and I found myself jumping more than usual. We got some pretty cool glasses to take home too :) The movie was really good but I think the 3d effects are what made it so much scarier. I highly suggest you do it at least one time just to see what Im talking about!

No comments: