Friday, September 18, 2009

{I'd better start workin' on my "twang"}

Because this mama is heading to Nashville!

On Wednesday morning I will be joining thousands of other moms for an annual MOPS convention being held at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee! I am so excited and can't wait to hear some amazing and entertaining speakers as well as attend a concert Saturday night featuring Matt Redman, Matthew West, Plumb, & Natalie Grant just to name a few! The convention will include over 100 “mom resource” exhibitors, general sessions, and practical workshops ranging from grace-based parenting to creative activities for your children, and targeting many types of mothers – from busy moms to teen moms!

In case you were wondering, Mops stands for Mothers of Preschoolers and is open to any
mom or soon to be mom with a child in Preschool and younger! To learn more about MOPS you can visit the home page here or to find a local group near you, go here!




{PS- I updated the photo blog today as well!}

1 comment:

momaof4 said...

Okay so I had to track you down. I saw you at convention! And noticed you from being on God Makes Playdough blog. I should have said something to you, but thought that would be a bit weird :) Hope you had a wonderful time!!