Saturday, November 17, 2007

11-17-2007

I hate morning sickness...yuk! I just want to puke to get it out of my system...I havent puked yet...but im only 6 weeks...i never threw up with Jake but we'll see....I really cant complain...I wanted to be pregnant again and I knew this is what came with it...Im just hopeful he or she is healthy!! Today was Angelas shower...it was very nice she got some wonderful things...I cant wait to borrow them :) lol from there we went to sakuras for dinner to celebrate steves 27th...my goodness...for 3 weeks steves 4 years older than me...its hard to believe he was 20 when I met him...lucky guy gets to go to the hawks game tomorrow against the bears....I hope it doesnt rain too hard on them...he also got a gift card to home depot...(surprise surprise :) so we had to go there after dinner so he could spend it ...it was fun though...jake was having a blast and I was just happy seeing the 2 boys having fun :) that pretty sums up my day in a nutshell!! go hawks!!until tomorrow, me!

No comments: