Monday, June 30, 2008

Maternity Pictures!!

I am so blessed to be great friends with Christy Pelland...
she's gone out of her way, including an amazingly busy schedule, to make sure I had some professional pictures taken while Im still pregnant!
Not to mention, she also hosted the couples shower for Steven and I.
I couldn't be more grateful for our friendship and feel as if I'll never be able to repay her for all she's invested!! If you or anyone you know, needs a photographer for an upcoming wedding please visit www.christypelland.com or her blog that she updates daily at www.christypelland.blogspot.com ...she is so good at what she does and never ceases to amaze me!! Heck, even I thought I looked pretty good at 37 weeks...
she MUST be amazing!!!
Here are a few of my favorite pictures.... enjoy!

















3 comments:

Kati said...

Your Photos are gorgeous!!

-- Mommy2SerenityL (TheNest)

Tasha - The Clean Eating Mama said...

You are so pretty!! :)

Rachael said...

Hi Keren, very cute photos! I just saw your comment on my blog about my mom. She knows so many people from teaching for so many years, so I'm not ever surprised when someone says, "I know your mom!" :-) But how cool that you know my sister from Awana too. We're 11 years apart. We have a brother who is closer to my age, but I think it was his fault for being so difficult, because my parents took 8 years after him to work up to having her!
Blessings on the upcoming birth of your daughter!!!
~ Rachael