Tuesday, February 3, 2009

{Date with Mommy}

I decided to take Jacob on a little 'date' yesterday! Lucky, for me, a 2 year old doesn't require too much in order to be satisfied! It had been awhile since we'd been to the park (thanks to the not-so-lovely-weather we'd been having) but for the last few days, we've actually been hit with some sun. Not only was I able to wash my car on Saturday, but it has surprisingly remained clean ever since. Usually, with my luck, the second my car is clean, the rainclouds come in.

Anyhoots, he had a blast playing for a good hour or so on the toys and meeting some new friends. Since it was still fairly early (to me, at least) it wasn't too busy. I'd say there were only about 4 little toddlers total which gave all the kids enough running room!

For lunch, we went to the ever so popular, McDonalds. Ive come to the conclusion that chicken nuggets should be a food group in themselvs...Jacob could eat them day in and day out and they would never get old, one of the few things Jacob will actally eat.

Next, we went shopping and he got to pick out a few more cars...he's building up quite the collection of those little things, but they're cheap and he enjoys them so I'll give in.

Of course, I brought my camera in hopes to get a little more practice in and here's what I got...




























3 comments:

Pure Mommy Extract said...

I especially like the one with the hand on the circles. Nice.

Glad you got to have some special time with him.

Ricci said...

We went to the park Monday and yesterday. It has been so nice out. Great pictures of Jacob. He is so cute. Have a great day and see you tonight at AWANA. Love Ricci

Anonymous said...

JACOB IS JUST THE CUTEST LITTLE GUY (AND I AM NOT BIASED AT ALL) ((WELL MAYBE A LITTLE))YOU ARE GETTING REALLY GOOD WITH THE CAMERA AND I LOVE THE PICURES, GRAMMA SUSY