Saturday, February 28, 2009

{Tag:: 8 things}

Ok, here goes it's all about the CRAZY 8's!

~8 favorite tv shows~
Biggest Loser
Survivor
Real World
Intervention
Top Chef
Amazing Race
Project Runway
Americas Next Top Model

~8 things I did yesterday~
Got a cricut at Joanns
Deep cleaned the house
Made Steven a Pioneer Woman dinner
Blogged
Scrapbooked
Went to the bank
Chatted with a few friends
Took pictures

~8 things I look forward to~
Paying off all of our credit cards
Building a house
Finishing the house we have now
my Beth Moore Bible study
Jacob potty training
Norah walking
LAS VEGAS
mini vacations throughout the year

~8 favorite restaurants~
Sakuras
Black Angus
Red Robin
The Rock
Anthonys Home Port
The Rainforest Cafe
Cheesecake Factory
ESPN Zone
~8 things on my wishlist~
A raise for Steven
to remodel the backyard and get Jacob a playset
A scrapbooking/craft room
Debt free
New truck for the hubby :)
Take care of my parents
My children to grow up with a stong relationship with God and to marry fellow believers
To learn how to bbq

~People I tag~
Amy
Angela
Jessica
Mandi
Susan
Sarah
Amberlyn
Suzie
Christia

{and anyone else that would like to do it!}

-Thanks Michelle :)

No comments: