Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Back Hurts....

Im not only writing this blog in red/pink because its almost valentines day...but because carly is having a girl!!!..Its what she really wanted and Im so happy for her :) Go team pink!...On another note Apryl is having a boy which I must say Im a little bias for, for obvious reasons!! Go team blue!!....We'll see which barrier I break...blue side or pink side!! I went to MOPS today and heard a wonderful speaker on Love and Intimacy...she was really good...and convicting...I realized I need to be more submissive and not try and "wear the pants" so often..among other things...I really appreciated her! After that Morgan (Sophia and her friend) , Christy (Reese), Renee, Audrey (Eliza) , Kari (Tatum and Kylie), Danielle (Macee) and her sister and I (with Jake) went to the Olive Garden for lunch...we had a great time...especially b/c we got a 50.00 gift card b/c our 1st waiter was a jerk...he literally out loud said "Oh my God, this is going to make me want to kill myself"...in regards to having to "deal" with moms and their babies...ohh please...the babies were perfect and we were all ordering the same thing...isnt that a waiters dream?? Oh well...we were very well taken care of after he was "dismissed" lol we had a great time catching up with everyone but sure missed Michelle (and Owen) and Stepheni (and Brandon!) :) after that we went home to take naps and then went to church tonight...my parents took jacob for the night b/c I have an early dr appt in the morning and it was just going to be easier if I didnt have to drop Jake off in the morning!! So now steven and I have been emptying the baby's room and jacobs room in order to get new carpet thats getting installed on Saturday!! Yay...one step closer to our new house!! All of a sudden my lower back has been aching..dont know why but oh well...I downed yet another bag of sour patch kids this evening as well as a large slurpee...(Im afraid to get weighed tomorrow) yikes...I think I may have made up for the 6 lbs lost over the last 4 months...we'll see :) Pray for a great check up and that my blood levels didnt go up this month..(also I will see if I can maybe sneak in an ultrasound...if they have one in the clinic :) we'll see....
until next time.
keren!

No comments: