Thursday, February 7, 2008

10 days and counting....

I am so excited...I found out today my friend from the message boards Im on is having a girl...tomorrow I get to find out what my friend Apryl is having and Wednesday Carly finds out!! I cant take it...Im just as excited to find out what they're having than myself!! Thursday we went over to christys for some awesome dinner...it was great to have a home cooked meal...friday I went over to my friend Jessicas new house and we ate lunch and then worked out together!!...That night we had our monthly card night at our friends house...Stevens grandma had to go into the hospital so we've been praying hard for her...we had a dinner at my parents house with 4 couples ..*it's called fellowship 8 and its a great way to get to know people from the church...we had a great time and the food was excellent!! Sunday we went to church and then came home..let jake take a nap and then went back over to jessicas to watch the game...yay giants!!...we also watched house and played a new card game!!...today we had some plumbers over and got a tune up on our pipes and toilets...so now our house is in check so we will hopefully have no more accidents...then Jake and I went to the gym, bank and got gas...exciting huh?? lol Im writing very vaguely because Steven just got home and Im anxious to see him!!...
Until next time,
keren!

No comments: