Monday, May 12, 2008

Ughh...

Ok so coincidentally the list of "top names" just came out yesterday...and go figure Ava has moved from 5 to 4...I think that pretty much seals the deal...I dont want her to be known as "Ava F." with a classroom full of Ava's which bums me out. Thankfully everyones been so honest with how much they love the name but realistically tell me its so common and popular. I feel like she'd just blend in with the rest. In 2004 is was 25, just shows what a couple years will do!! We'll see though, we probably wont make a decision until she comes out and we see what she looks like, Im thinking a dark haired Norah and a light haired Ava...hehe Im crazy, I know but Im up early, nothings on tv and I just got the link to the top names please excuse me and my meaningless tangents ...if you're curious about your favorite names you can go http://www.ssa.gov/OACT/babynames/ and see where you rank, (ps Nora is 242 and Norah is 470) !! I will blog again later tonight so for now, have a wonderful Mother's Day!!

No comments: