Thursday, August 21, 2008

Help me choose our baby announcements!!!

My wonderful friend Christia took the time to make our announcements for us, we are so thankful for her as shes done so much for me!!! Unfortunatley, her family had to move to Iowa the day Norah was born and I miss her terribly!! Thank you Christia for doing these for us!! We've narrowed it down to 2 pictures and I need your input!! Also, if you would like an announcement and I dont have your address, send me a comment and I'll make sure you get one!! So I ask...do you like picture 1 or 2...

Picture 1



...or Picture 2


Thank You!!

5 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

They are both adorable, but I think I like the second one the best. :)

Anonymous said...

THIS IS MY FAVORITE, I HAVE IT AS MY SCREEN SAVE AT WORK, IT GETS LOTS OF OHHS AND AHHS, SHE IS JUST THE CUTEST BABY, HOW DO YOU DO THAT? GRAMMA SUSY

Jessica said...

numero dos!!!!

Angela Miller said...

I thought I commented already, but don't see my comment, so I'll leave another. I really like #2!!!!

Anonymous said...

my votes for #2, too!