Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Norah's First Photo Shoot!!

Where do I begin?? I can't thank Christy enough for everything shes done for us!! She set up meals to be delivered to our house, she took the time out of her crazy busy schedule to do maternity pictures for us, she hosted a couples shower for Steven and I and spoiled us with some melt in your mouth pot roast and gourmet cupcakes and if thats not enough in itself, she came over to our house (loaded with more packages of diapers!!) to take pictures of Norah and her first few days of life. Steven and I couldnt be more thankful for this amazing friendship thats blossomed so much just over the past year, all because of a playgroup that once started at the hospital we all delivered our babies at!! I am so thankful to be able to call you my friend! You are so full of talent beyond belief and we are honored you would do this for us. It means so much! To check out more of Christys most recent photos, check out her blog in which she updates daily here....These are just a few of my favorite pictures Christy took...it was so hard to choose out of 138 pictures!!...Enjoy!!

















1 comment:

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

They are all beautiful! But I must say I love the one where Jacob is standing by the door watching his daddy and baby. The look on his face is priceless! I actually giggled out loud when I saw it. Kids are so funny. So I think I am gonna have to think about getting myself some pregnancy photos... you've inspired me. Can she make me look 10 lbs smaller?