Thursday, January 8, 2009

First Foods:: Oatmeal (Funny!)

Can you believe Norah is nearly 6 months old??
She has now reached the point to where we can begin feeding her solids and thanks to some recent information I received, we decided to start with oatmeal instead of rice cereal. Apparantley it can be extremely constipating to their little tummies(ugh!) and I didnt want Norahs first foods to be a painful experience, so we opted to start with the oatmeal instead!

Here are some of my favorite pictures...
I got a kick out of these...
What do you think?

















*Im confused, this isn't milk!*


*Yuck!!!!*


*I think Im going to puke......*


*Gagging myself!*


*Do not come near my mouth!!*


*No, no, no!*




Update::
It has now been 3 days and she's finally "accepting" the oatmeal...but still prefers mommy's milk!!

3 comments:

Suzie said...

Aww..these are hilarious! I can't believe she's almost 6 months old..time sure flies!!

Jessica said...

Look she has a clip in her hair!! YAY!!

Pure Mommy Extract said...

Oh how fun it is to start solid food. What's this I read about crawling...?!