Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Uh Oh...Excuse You...Football...

I've had the laziest of all days..and at first I was bummed but then I realized I've got stuff the rest of the week and it was nice to lounge around in jammies all day...for some reason I couldnt keep my eyes open...I was dozing off this morning when Jake was playing and then again when he was eating lunch...its definatley different being pregnant with a toddler...you have no time to even think about the fact youre pregnant!! Which isnt necessarily bad...I cant believe I will be 17 weeks in 2 days!! Thankfully when Jacob went down for nap today he slept for 3 hours!! It was such a blessing b/c I too slept for 3 hours!!!....I hope Im not anemic...I was with Jacob and the perscribed me ferrous sulfate which was no problem...I have just heard that can be a sign of anemia...(low iron) ... or maybe I just needed a caffiene boost...lol when steven got home we went to IKEA and found a new rug!!...we also picked up some other stuff but the rug was a relief to find...we hadnt been able to find one anywhere!!...We also ate dinner at the cafe in ikea...mmmm...it was so good and tonight was jazz night so we got to eat while listening to live jazz music...jake loved watching the drummer...it was cute! Hes also been randomly saying...uh-oh, excuse you football...we have no idea where that came from but its sure hilarious...Ohhhh btw I've hit a new milestone...(it was actually in San Francisco) but it made me so happy...someone asked when I was due!!!!...which meant I no longer looked fat...(or maybe I still do and she was just giving me the benefit of the doubt) lol...but I was so happy to say...July!!!...And then she was like...Wow...you've got a while...lol oh well I didnt care at that point...it made my day!!! I weighed myself and have still lost 6lbs since I first got pregnant...which is great...Im just wondering when I'll gain it back..lol...who'd of thought at 4 months I'd be down 6 lbs this baby is quite active too..even without the caffiene I feel like Im getting my butt kicked from the inside!..this is great!!...Well Im cutting myself off...Im rambling and its time to watch american idol!!
Until tomorrow!!
Keren

1 comment:

God Made Playdough said...

We had alot of fun with you guys tonight! I miss hanging out with you!