Friday, January 4, 2008

1-3-08



Ok so I've been pretty bad lately at blogging..for no reason imparticular other than I've been too distracted on this whole thing we call the internet...I jump from page to page forgetting what I was even on for in the first place...ah! I met up with Suzie my good friend from high school for lunch and we were able to catch up after a long time of not seeing each other...she lives in town now and Im thrilled to get to see her more often now! We enjoyed new years eve night at my parents house with an entertaining round of Scattergories, 31 and Uno...lol I added them onto my cell phone plan so we can talk for free now (finally!) ...so we went to deliver them their new phones...you should have seen how excited my dad was to get his very own new cell phone...(on a side note..when I was with him yesterday he was asking me a question about steven and I wasnt sure of the answer...so he was like...oh wait...I can call him and ask him...he was so excited to make a phone call..you could tell he felt proud to be in touch with the real world now!) I had a major craving for bread, chicken alfredo and green beans (the frozen kind) with butter/salt/pepper and bacon bits...yum yum! so we packed up the car and took it all to my parents house...and didnt start cooking until 8ish...I was too busy showing them how to use their new phones...but man o man when it was done it was so worth the time and effort! Needless to say it was a fun evening of family time and games...and some sparkling cider watching the malfunctioning space needle..lol Tuesday we went out and bought a new microwave that goes over the stove and a new dishwasher...finally...(today we got a new range too!) so we should have a full functioning kitchen here pretty soon!!...which means I can finally cook!!!!..*i never thought i'd be saying that! We also went to one of my favorite restruants...anthonys on owens beach and feasted on chicken ceasar salad and sourdough bread...(which inspired me to get some at Costco yesterday!) it was sooo yummy and surprisingly jake loved my salad...i thought he may think it had an odd taste but he was all over it...I guess thats cool! lol we were trying to find the fishys in the water but we had no luck :( lol Wednesday I dragged my dad to costco for some diapers and wipes..(and bread :) lol he's got the membership and its kinda our thing we like to do together..plus jake loves him and my mom and steve are off at work so why not?? We had church wednesday night and the kids sure kept me busy tonight!! Today we met up with my friend Carly at the tacoma mall and had a delicious lunch and shopped! Shes preg too (due just a week or so in front of me and also has a baby just 2 months younger than jake so we've been chatting a lot recently and having fun regrowing our friendship too..(we went to hs together!) So we had a great time today! Steven took jake tonight to pick up some of the appliances so I got a few hours to myself where I caught up on some Deal or no Deal and Amazing Race...lol and ate dinner peacefully by myself...Jake got a bath, steve got the urge to clean and here I am...on the computer...surprise surprise :) ...but now its time to watch ER, Celebrity Apprentice and Jeopardy!!....
Until Tomorrow...
me!

No comments: