Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dr. Appt

Today has been such a wonderful day!! I have so many things to be thankful for!! First of all, I was able to wake up in time which was a miracle b/c I had to be out of the house by 8:15 which if you know me we dont usually get up until 10-10:30...I felt so bad waking Jake up but thankfully he was content being woken up...*unlike his mommy...so I met my mom and she took him so I could go to my appt. I had to meet with a new dr today b/c mine was on vacation...(I guess Drs deserve those once in awhile too!) ...but I REALLY liked her...her name was Dr. Abbi and I get to see her next time too...she was so awesome and optimistic about me having a successful VBAC!...I know its not a guarantee but to have someone of that power being on the same side as you gives you hope!...She made sure I got to hear the heartbeat for a long time...(re: prego brain...I honestly couldnt remember if we heard it for the u/s...I know we got a number...hmmm...) so I could tell she was "making it special for me" ...It was a good couple minutes she let me listen...our baby made her laugh b/c everytime she would get it the baby would move...(which really makes me think its a boy...lol!) ...Jake was the same way...I didnt even have caffiene in my system...maybe it was b/c I finally drank water today...my first bottle of h2o since I got pg! Maybe the water made it like a swimming pool in there...lol his/her heartrate was a good 153 which doesnt tell you much...just that its healthy...everything from the last appt came back normal (Praise the Lord!) and my blood/titer levels showed no increase! (Praise the Lord again!) ...*Like i said...I have a lot to be thankful for today! Then my friend from church invited me over for lunch and I got to indulge in Tuna sandwiches, mac n cheese and dino nuggets...*those were for the babies but we helped ourselves :) ...we had a great time and we're glad to see her and her new house! Plus Jacob got to play with his girlfriend Madelaine :) ...Our countertops are getting put in tomorrow too!!!...The guys came out and measured them today and the guy had a cancellation so we were able to buy them yesterday and get them tomorrow!!...Wow!!...My dad found a place in Edgewood and he charged us $1500.00 less than the guy in Puyallup so we were thrilled!...and that included an underlayment sink! So all it all its been a great day!! ...We'll see what the rest of the day holds in store!!

No comments: