Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Face to face with his hero....


When Steven and I heard that Tyrone and Pablo from "The Backyardigans" were going to be at the Puyallup Fair, we decided we had to take Jacob to meet his hero. He asks to watch "Ducky" daily as it is his favorite show. Although our previous encounters with The Easter Bunny and the Fireman's Dog didnt fair too well, we were optimistic that this meeting would go better. I dont know who was more excited, Jacob or myself, but as soon as he saw him, he got a smile on his face that would melt any mothers heart; so much so that I actually got a little teary-eyed. He was in a complete state of shock, in a good way!! It was worth every penny we paid to see his reaction. Although that was, by far, the biggest highlight of the day, we also took a ride on the train, ate an amazing Earthquake burger and fries, saw the animals and ran into many friends. It was a great time had by all!!Here are just a few images of our day....

1 comment:

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

That is too cute! If I had known I would have been there! My kids are Backyardigans too. And now that you mentioned the Earthquake burger I might have to go.