Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Jacob Chronicles...

Jacob has taken up yet another new hobby, Escape Artist. Ugh. We had our first encounter Sunday night/morning. I heard him open his door and the pitter patter of his little feet tip toeing down the hall to get to our room. He was so happy to see us and kept saying "Mommy!! Daddy!!" as much as I wanted to smile and play with him, I had to "pretend" I was asleep. Sometimes he will crawl in bed with us and fall asleep, I was hoping this was going to be the case but I was wrong, instead he wanted to watch tv. Oh, I forgot to tell you, this was at 3:30 am!! Yes, Jacob managed to find the "on" button on the tv and began to surf the channels for the "ducky" aka Pablo from the Backyardigans. When he realized they were not on at 3:30 in the morning he decided it was time to go outside and play. Don't worry we were both awake and aware of what he was doing. I was very curious to what he was going to do when he got downstairs and thats why I waited a second before getting him. We were both shocked to find the back door open. We were actually quite scared of what could of happened. What if he would have managed to sneak out the front door and heaven forbid we didnt hear him. How scary!! I asked my mom if I ever did anything like this and she said "no". Yet another thing I can blame on Stevens genetics :)

::Jacob now has a lock on his door and we are responsible for letting him out in the morning....at a DECENT time!:::)

Ahhh, the fun never stops around here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know where those genetics came from.... Steven was a perfect angel...except for a few little things...