Friday, September 19, 2008

An interactive blog post....

(Thanks Michelle!!)

Type your name in my blog comments.
Once you do that, this is what I'll do for you...
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
8. If you play, you MUST post this on your blog.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ricci Mullen

Keren said...

1. You have the gift of hospitality, you are always welcoming us over!! We love it!!
2. Maid in Manhattan
3. Blueberry :)
4. The desire to have a VBAC
5. I thought you had the cutest babies...I remember asking you if you would give your next one to me :)
6. Cougar
7. How can you keep your house so clean with 3 kids!! Im jealous!!

God Made Playdough said...

Amy Wood

Keren said...

1. You are the queen of finding great deals at garage sales!!
2. Sense and Sensability
3. Cherry!
4. Needing to catch up on our scrapbooking!!
5. When we first started attending VBC, I thought, I want to get to know her, she seems so sweet :)
6. Kitty
7. What are you 3 all time favorite books??

Angela Miller said...

Angela Miller

Keren said...

1. You're my BFF!! :) And you're a great mother!!
2. Toy Story :)
3. Chocolate Puddin!
4. We are not "cuddlers!"
5. At the church campout...I was 7.5 months pg with Jake and you guys thought I was due "anyday"
6. Swan (beautiful and gentle and calm)
7. Why you wont just buy the clothes you like!! You seem to always put them back on the shelf! And you DO have a great body despite what you may tell yourself!!