Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I want my skinny jeans back...


I got the all clear from my Dr. last Thursday to resume working out. As unmotivated as I am, I want a swimsuit worthy body by the time we go to Hawaii in April. I figure that gives me 7 months which is plenty of time to get back in shape (lets hope) :) I was pleased to hear Im at my pre-pregnancy weight but at the same time, I wasnt where I wanted to be when I got pregnant with Norah. At least it gives me a starting point to work from. Heres to 7 months of hard work and sweat :) stay tuned for progess reports!! If anyone wants to walk let me know!! Its always nice to have someone to chat with!

2 comments:

Angela Miller said...

You are going to make me look bad! 7 months, huh? I guess I better get my rear in gear and get this body looking swimsuit ready too. I'll walk with you anytime.

Tasha - The Clean Eating Mama said...

Good luck on this! I am wanting to workout so bad... only a few more weeks!