Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Jacob Chronicals...



That sums up my day today... I don't mean this is a bad way either.... but I couldnt help but notice how much of a "boy" Jacob is...

Take this for example:
#7. When it rained last night, water collected in his sandbox toys and Jacob thought it would make a refreshing beverage to drink the water right out of them...yuk
#6. He shared a snack of dog food with Buddy..and I think he enjoyed it more than the dog...yuk
#5. He tooted...and laughed hysterically
#4. He ran outside in just a diaper in order to get the last few minutes of daylight in...brrrr...
#3. Hes constantly holding onto/pushing/or playing with a car.
#2. He loves to give Daddy...(and Robert) a "pound" instead of a high five
and finally...
#1. When we ask him to give Norah a kiss goodnight, 99% of the time he says..."No! ewww...yuk" proving that, even at the age of 2, girls have cooties :)

(Jacob checking out his little sister awhile back...I still laugh when I see this!)


Goodnight!!
....runs off to watch "Survivor!"
...then "ER"
...then "Greys Anatomy"
*We're going to try watching it for the 1st time

(Yes, I need a hobby!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is only the beginning. Love you, Ricci

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

The cooties thing is a blessing, trust me. Aiden is such a womanizer. He already told me he has a girlfriend in his class. oh no.

Angela Miller said...

He he he! Boys are so much fun! They keep us on toes.

Christia said...

Oh how did you like Grey's? I am a new fan!