Thursday, November 12, 2009

I love a great deal! (and shopping)

Tonight, Jacob and I went on a double date with our good friends, the Millers! It was their sons 5th birthday and we celebrated by going to The Rainforest Cafe for dinner! Norah wasnt feeling all that great so she stayed back with Steve and helped him finish my studio! We had a great evening together, and when we left, I decided to go to the Southcenter Old Navy. Right now, they are running a great promotion! Not only is all of the outerwear 50% off, but this coupon will get you 30% your entire purchase! I got Steve and Jacob some jackets, Norah a white puffy vest (lined in faux fur) a couple of long sleeve shirts to go underneath, and a couple things for a certain someones baby :) and only ended up paying 43.00 (plus tax) it would have cost me over 105.00 without the coupons! I was so pleased and rushed home to show off my new purchases :) This deal only runs through Sunday so this is your weekend to shop!

Good Luck!

No comments: