Thursday, November 26, 2009

Score!::

First of all, I hope you all had a delightful Thanksgiving with the ones you love! I have so many things to be thankful for this year as Im sure we all do! I am thankful for our health and that we have yet to come down with any illnesses this year, I am also so very thankful for my husbands constant employment in an tough economy and I am so thankful for my amazing family.. not only am I blessed with wonderful parents, but awesome in laws as well! Whats even better, is that they both get along so well, which allows us to be able to do every holiday together as one! It makes is so much easier! We had a wonderful afternoon at my parents house, the food was delicious and our tummies are full. We watched football while the kids entertained us :) now, our house is quiet, Steve is putting in some recessed lights while I listen to Christmas music and make my plan of attack for the morning. Each set of grandparents took one of our kids so we could go by ourselves in the morning, such a blessing!! It looks like we've got a date with Target at 3am, wish us luck! :)

I just wanted to give anyone a heads up who was looking to go to Best Buy tommorrow morning, that I was able to get what I was looking for ONLINE..which was around 9:00pm, you might want to hurry though because I noticed things were already starting to sell out. I also got free shipping as well. So now, instead of having to wake up at 3am, I get to go to Target instead :)

No comments: