Thursday, October 16, 2008

In honor of Halloween...

Id thought I'd list 10 things Im scared of

10. Possums (ick!)
9. Moths (yuck!)
8. Big Spiders (yuck, again!)
7. The movie, "The Ring" (creepy!)
6. Diseases (ugly!)
5. The volcano errupting (scary!)

4. Swimming in lakes (the fish creep me out, and you never
know what's lurking below (nasty!)
3. The Dentist (ouch!)
2. Getting into a car accident (ouch, again!)
1. My kids/family getting hurt (sad.)

I tag anyone else who wants to do it too!!








**And now, for my completely random fact of the day, taken from
"The Paranoids Pocketbook"


-One in 6,500 Americans will be injured by a toilet seat

during their lifetime. Most will be men.-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh,Keren! I am afraid of possums and moths!!!! I thought I was the only one in the world! Oh, and spiders too...of all sizes! Susan

Stephanie said...

omg you and i are SO different on this one! I will agree on the movie The Ring. Freaked the crap outta me.