Friday, October 17, 2008

Update on Brie...


Thank you Amberlyn for keeping us posted. What a special friend she has in you...keeping her in our thoughts and prayers....

(Stolen from Amberlyns email)
I just got a call from Brie. It was rushed because her son was about to come in and see her, so here is what I know...

Baby B, the one with the ruptured sac will probably not make it. It's stomach is deflated and she said something about the lungs, I am not sure what all of it meant because she was so rushed. The likelihood of that baby surviving is VERY low. Of course we will still pray over that baby for complete healing, but she is also dealing with that okay. She said she was prepared for that possibility. She is on magnesium sulfate right now to calm her uterus from the activity that was causing the bleeding, but they will take her off of it tomorrow. If she goes into labor after that then they will not stop it. She did not give me details as to why, she just told me that would be what would happen. We all know that it would be very early for baby A if this happened, but we will continue to pray and trust God in His capability to heal and also his all knowing will. I may or may not get a call later after she has seen her little boy. I will let you know further details as I hear them.

Thanks to you all for being there for her in prayer.
-Amberlyn

No comments: