Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A few more...

I got more than one request for a green and brown combo as well as pink and brown combo. I headed to Joanns last night in search of just that and was surprised to only see one pattern of pink and brown....I did see 2 green and browns so I picked those up as well...let me know what you think!!!

PS- Thank you so much on the great feedback from the other day, I really do appreciate it!

*
A cute brown, green and blue pattern*


*Another green and brown*


*Pink and brown*






3 comments:

Christia said...

I LOVE that first one! I love brown/green and birds!

Stacy Jacobsen said...

I didn't know you were so crafty! I am having a holiday open house craft show, here at our home! It will be on Friday December 5th from 4pm to 9pm. I have space for about 10 amazing crafters, all of whom I am hand selecting personally. I am asking for a $25 deposit from each participating vendor. However, $15 of the fee is fully refundable. I have organized other events in the past, and the most important thing for us as vendors is attendance. With that in mind, I have set up a refund system to encourage all vendors to be responsible for the event attendance. Each customer/guest that attends the open house will be given a slip of paper to write down how they found out about it.. For each customer that is referred by you, you would receive a $1 refund on the $25 deposit...up to> $15! The remaining $10 fee will be used towards refreshments for customers and vendors as well as local signage. Would you be interested in setting up a table? WOW this is a long post!

Jessica said...

oooh!! I love the first one....might have to comission you to make me one out of it!