Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving:: Top 20


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We were so lucky to have both my family as well as Stevens together at my parents house for dinner...this has been a tradition for the last 3 years and then we will all head down south to Shelton for Christmas dinner at my in-laws. It works out perfectly and I soon hope to be able to host a dinner at our place soon, however that would involve me cooking and thats probably why no one has suggested our place yet (wink wink) Stevens parents asked if they could take Jacob for the night and I was thrilled because it was now going to allow for both Steven and I to go shopping and out to breakfast together in the morning!! Im still trying to map out my plan of attack. The ads are in my lap as I speak (type). I will be heading to bed soon but I wanted to leave you with the top 20 things I am thankful for...

1. My relationship with Jesus Christ
2. Gods Provision
3. My Pastor
4. My amazing Husband
5. My healthy, beautiful, crazy son
6. My sweet, snuggly, beautiful, and healthy daughter
7. My awesome parents who had taught me so much and have helped us out in some amazing ways
8. My in-laws who I love very much! I am so lucky to have such a great family on both sides! And that they love Jacob as much as us!
9. Stevens job which has allowed me to stay at home
10. Our house
11. The bestest friends in the entire world!
12. Our Doggie, Buddy (aka our 3rd child)
13. Our 2 Kitties
14. All of our military men and women serving in the armed forces for our country
15. Our freedom
16. A healthy pregnancy and safe delivery (that didn't involve a c-section) so thankful!!
17. Our Church family
18. Multicare (for taking care of our hospital/Doctor bills with Norah)
19. Disneys "Cars" for bringing so much joy to Jacob
20. Tickle time with both kids laughing hysterically on the floor, so priceless!





Countdown to Christmas:: 27 Days

No comments: