Saturday, November 15, 2008

Speechless::

The last few weeks, my good friend Alicia and I have been getting together for playdates with our boys. They really seem to enjoy each other and are just 6 months apart! It just so happens that she is my table leader at Mops too! She had always taken beautiful pictures and I always encourage her to venture out on her own because shes got a natural talent for photography as well as editing...

Fast forward to Wednesday...as you know I have this obsession for Norah and her headbands. I picked up 2 more last weekend from Sugarbabies and really wanted just 1 cute picture of Norah wearing them. I asked Alicia if she wouldnt mind snapping a picture of Norah wearing it so I could post it on here and show you all as my point and shoot camera just wouldnt do it justice. Not only did she say "of course" but apparantly photographers dont hear the "just one picture" part :) (hehe) she went all out!! I was amazed at how well these pictures turned out and I cant thank her enough for the impromptu photo session...all I can say is "Wow!"
Thank you so much Alicia!

Here are just a few of my favorite pictures...
To view the rest you can go
here
(*you may be wondering about the first picture you see on this link...stay tuned for the hilarious story behind it in the next few days!!)















































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so Beautiful Keren. Are you going to Keegan's birthday today. If so I will see you there. Love you, Ricci

Christia said...

Fabulous pictures!!! Norah is so cute, and I love her thighs!!

Michelle said...

These are great! She should start venturing out into the photography business!

Kati said...

That was tooo cute!! Such a cute story as well!!

Kati said...

That was tooo cute!! Such a cute story as well!!

Kati said...

That was tooo cute!! Such a cute story as well!!