Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Update:: Brie

**I got these emails yesterday and today, wanted to keep you all posted. Please keep praying...thank you.

Email 1-
Mike, Brie's husband just contacted me and told me that they think that she is in labor. She is having hard contractions every one to two minutes. Please be in prayer this morning for the babies that we have become so attached to in prayer. I will let you all know when I hear more this afternoon. They have asked for no phone calls, but I am pretty sure that none of you would call her anyway. You might let her know via MySpace that you are praying for her today as an uplifting thing though. (For those that are friends with her there.)

Thank you for continued prayer


Email 2-
Brie is at 6 cm and 100% effaced. We are having babies tonight. Please pray for safe arrival for them.

I will send out an e-mail as soon as I find out more



Email 3-
Baby B, who was named Allison, was here for a short time last night and went home to be with Jesus. She got to be held in her Daddy's arms as she left this world and went to the next. Baby A is still fighting for life. Please remember them all in your prayers. What a hard time for this little family when so much is still in the air

No comments: